Revealing that the Chashma-I and Karachi nuclear power projects were operational, while Chashma-II would be commissioned next year, he said the government wanted the PAEC to install 8,800MW of nuclear power capacity by 2030.
What does KANUPP stand for?
KANUPP stands for Karachi Nuclear Power Project (Canadian-built CANDU reactor in Pakistan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kansas Research and Education Network
- Kansas (old style)
- Kansas Association of Nursing Students
- Kentucky Association of Nursing Students
- Kenya Action Network on Small Arms (Kenya)
- Kansas School for Effective Learning (Wichita, KS)
- Kansas School Public Relations Association
- Knowledge-based, Accurate Natural-language Translation
- Kafue Anti-Poaching Organization
- Kenya African National Union
- Keio Academy of New York
- Cryptographic Equipment Operational Manual
- Ka-Band Downlink (astronomy)
- Kappa Alpha Order (fraternity)
- Katholische Aktion Österreich
- Kick Ass Offense (football)
- KIPP (Knowledge Is Power Program) Academy of Opportunity (Los Angeles, CA)
- Kisses All Over
- Korea Astronomy Observatory (South Korea)
- Kuiper Airborne Observatory (NASA)