He said that MQM tried to acquire plot worth of 5 billion in Karachi while the party had minted one billion rupees on name of salaries of employees of Karachi Development Authority but when he created hurdles in the party's nefarious designs MQM became his enemy.
What does KDA stand for?
KDA stands for Karachi Development Authority (Pakistan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KDA
We have 70 other meanings of KDA in our Acronym Attic
- KwikDeath (CounterStrike gaming clan)
- Pilotless Aircraft for Use as Target Aircraft (US Navy)
- Katrina Disaster Housing Assistance Program (DHA/FEMA)
- Kiln-Dried & Heat Treated (lumber)
- Key Decision 0
- Kininogen Domain 2
- Kachin Defense Army
- Kanpur Development Authority (India)
- Kansas Dental Association
- Kansas Department of Administration
- Kazaa Download Accelerator (software)
- Kentucky Department of Agriculture
- Kentucky Dietetic Association (advocate)
- Kentucky Distillers Association
- Kentucky Dressage Association
- Khulna Development Authority (Bangladesh)
- Kill Destroy Annihilate (gaming clan)
- Kills Deaths Assists (gaming)
- Kilodaltons (molecular weight)
- Known Direction of Arrival
Samples in periodicals archive:
KARACHI, June 20, 2011 (Balochistan Times): Habib Bank Limited (HBL) has blocked pension accounts of 14,000 retired employees of Karachi Municipal Corporation (KMC) and Karachi Development Authority (KDA) despite the payment administered by City District Government to HBL.
10 -- Employees of the City District Government Karachi (CDGK) especially of defunct Karachi Development Authority (KDA) and Karachi Metropolitan Corporation (KMC) have not been paid the salaries of June-July, while the pensioners are equally suffering due to the delayed disbursement of their post-retirement pecuniary entitlements.
KARACHI, June 20, 2011 (Frontier Star): Habib Bank Limited (HBL) has blocked pension accounts of 14,000 retired employees of Karachi Municipal Corporation (KMC) and Karachi Development Authority (KDA) despite the payment administered by City District Government to HBL.
The construction of the GTS might be completed within a year and would facilitate Landhi Town, Korangi Town, Jamshed Town, Defence Housing Authority, Pakistan Employees Cooperative Housing Society and Karachi Development Authority Scheme-1 for dumping domestic waste.
The Karachi Development Authority (KDA) verified the site plan on March 1987 and delivered Possession Order of the land in 1997.
It is registered with the Karachi Development Authority under Category "A".
The Sindh chief secretary informed the meeting that prior to the formation of the KBCA in 1979, the Karachi Development Authority enforced the building control rules in the city, while the town-planning directorate in Hyderabad catered to the rest of the province's requirements.