Poised at the western part of the Abitibi Greenstone Belt, the Kapuskasing structural zone holds promise for gold production for its proximity to the Swayze Greenstone Greenstone Belt, which has a series of gold deposits and a history of past-producing mines, Pace said.
What does KSZ stand for?
KSZ stands for Kapuskasing Structural Zone (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KSZ
We have 2 other meanings of KSZ in our Acronym Attic
- Kantonsschule Wohlen (Wohlen, Switzerland)
- Koneckie Stowarzyszenie Wspierania Przedsiebiorczosci (Polish: Konecki Association of Business Support)
- Kentucky Sheep and Wool Producers Association
- Kobe Shinwa Women's University (Kobe Shinwa, Japan)
- Kermit's Swamp Years (movie)
- Kishori Shakti Yojana (Indian female-empowerment program)
- Kobe Student Youth Center (Japan)
- Kids Staying Younger Longer
- Kansas State Youth Soccer Association
- Kowloon Sam Yuk Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- Katholische Sozialwissenschaftliche Zentralstelle (German: Central Catholic Social Science)
- Kenge Shear Zone (Canada)
- Kotlas (Russia)
- Kruispuntbank van de Sociale Zekerheid (Dutch: Crossroads Bank for Social Security; Belgium)
- Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger (Japanese TV series)
- Konferenz Für Sicherheit Und Zusammenarbeit in Europa (German: Conference for Security and Cooperation in Europe)
- Krisztus Szeretete Egyház (Hungarian: Love of Christ Church)
- Kantonsschule Zofingen (Zofingen, Switzerland)
- Klub Sportowy Zakladów Ostrowieckich (Polish football club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1990, Regional variation in paleomagnetic polarity of the Matachewan dykes swarm related to the Kapuskasing Structural Zone, Ontario: Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences, v.