Opened by the community's traditional leader, Kaptein John McNab, just short of 40 families who are engaged in the home-craft sector of the town's local economy, put there products on sale.
What does kapt stand for?
kapt stands for Kaptein (Dutch)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of kapt
- Kansas Advocacy & Protective Services (now Disability Rights Center of Kansas)
- Kentucky Appalachian Paranormal Society
- Kentucky Association for Psychology in the Schools
- Kentucky Association of Professional Surveyors
- Korea Animal Protection Society (South Korea)
- Korean American Professional Society (California)
- Kuopio Atherosclerosis Prevention Study (cardiology)
- Kernel Ada Programming Support Environment
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Kingston Area Precision Skating Team (Canada)
- Kentucky Association of Physics Teachers
- Kentucky Association of Pupil Transportation (est. 1976)
- Kentucky's Affordable Prepaid Tuition plan
- Korean American Professional Tennis Association
- Kenya Airports Police Unit
- Kite Aerial Photography Worldwide Association (Berkeley, CA)
- Keep Alive Power
- Kansas Art Quilters
- Karen Ann Quinlan (Hospice)
- Korean Association of Quality Assurance for Clinical Laboratories
Samples in periodicals archive:
The concept of integrity capacity builds upon ordinary language distinctions of integrity as entailing wholeness, soundness, and completeness (Paine, 1997; Audi and Murphy, 2006; Maak 2008; Kaptein and Wempe, 2002) but frames integrity as a capacity with both instrumental and intrinsic value.
So lees ons van die Franse ingenieur, kaptein Leon, wat as tegniese adviseur van die firma Schneider et Cie die Franse Long Tomkanonne by die Boere vergesel het: "Leon was 'n man wat maklik opgewerk geraak het.
Here for example is how Roel Kaptein explains Girard: Our culture increasingly gives us the impression that we are atomized individuals, responsible for and to ourselves and free to do what we want.
We are grateful for comments from our colleagues, seminar participants at Columbia Business School, the American Economic Association meetings, the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management conference, and especially from Sumit Agarwal, George Akerlof, Arie Kaptein, Adair Morse, Karen Pence, Kartini Shastry, other participants at the Brookings Papers conference, and the editors.
T Das, AA Kaptein, J Haan Leiden University Medical Centre (LUMC), Leiden, the Netherlands Address for Correspondence Tridib Das Leiden University Medical Centre (LUMC) Medical Psychology LUMC Postzone J9, PO Box 9600, 2300 RC Leiden, the Netherlands Tel: +31 6 4963 4144 E-mail: t.
This mobilisation was initiated by what Stephen Bell calls a 'neo-liberal coalition', and what Kaptein describes as a 'neoliberal power bloc', which set out to construct new state-economy relations out of the ashes of the post-war regulatory order.
173) Amalia Amaya, "Inference to the Best Legal Explanation" in Hendrik Kaptein, Henry Prakken &Bart Verheij, eds.