The national organization of the Kappa Sigma fraternity has suspended the Duke chapter as it investigates the party.
What does KSIG stand for?
KSIG stands for Kappa Sigma fraternity
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- King Shaka International Airport (Durban, South Africa)
- Korea Semiconductor Industry Association
- Korea Software Industry Association (South Korea)
- Korea Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Karnataka Silk Industries Corporation (India)
- Kilkenny School of Irish Dance (The Hague, Netherlands)
- Korean Society of Infectious Diseases
- Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation
- Kerala State Industrial Enterprise Ltd. (India)
- Kinetic Solvent Isotope Effect
- Korean Society for Internet Information
- Korean Society of International Law
- KTH (Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan) School of Industrial Management (Sweden)
- Karnataka State Industrial Marketing Corporation (Karnataka, India)
- Khoja Shia Ithna Asheri Muslim Community
- Kerala State Inland Navigation Corporation (India)
- Kansas Savings Incentive Program
- Kosovo Standards Implementation Plan (est. 2003)
- Kotak Safe Investment Plan (Mumbia, India)
- Krajowy System Informacyjny Policji (Polish: National Police Information System; Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was a member of Kappa Sigma Fraternity, played varsity football and was a member of the 1965 Tangerine Bowl football team.
Proceeds benefit Northwest Harvest, charity of the Kappa Sigma Fraternity football runners.
The FAMU Kappas were the first to be charged with hazing under a 2005 Florida law named for Chad Meredith, a University of Miami student who died in 2001 while trying to swim across alligator-infested Lake Osceola with two members of the Kappa Sigma fraternity.
Chad Meredith was 18 years old when he enrolled at UM and pledged for Kappa Sigma Fraternity.
2004, at 14) contained several factual errors: The article reported that a Florida jury found the Kappa Sigma fraternity at fault for the death of Chad Meredith.