At the time of her passing, she was Chairman of the Petersham Council on Aging, treasurer and former chairman of the Petersham Republican Town Committee, Petersham representative to the Franklin County Regional Transit Authority, and Second Vice President of the Massachusetts Delta Kappa Gamma Society International.
What does KG stand for?
KG stands for Kappa Gamma (fraternity)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KG
We have 20 other meanings of KG in our Acronym Attic
- Kiss For You
- Knit from Your Stash
- Kane Fracture Zone (geoscience)
- Karosseriebau Frank Zapf (automotive repair shop; Germany)
- Kingston Free Zone (free trade zone; Jamaica)
- Kleinanzeigen Flohmarkt Zeitung (German: Flea Market Newspaper Classifieds)
- Kraftfahrzeug (common German abbreviation for car)
- Kish Free Zone Organization (Iran)
- Kampfgeschwader (German bomber regiment)
- Kanematsu-Gosho Co., Inc. (Japan)
- Karmann Ghia (car model by Volkswagen, 1955-74)
- Karnevalsgesellschaft (German)
- Ken Griffey Jr (baseball player)
- Kendall Gill (basketball player)
- Kevin Garnett (basketball player)
- Key Generator
- Key West to Guantanamo (routing designation; US Navy)
- Keystream Generator
- Kien Giang (bakery; Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to other accolades, the book received the Delta Kappa Gamma Young Adult/Adult Award in 2007.
Key has received honors from Delta Kappa Gamma, the sword of honor from Sigma Alpha Iota, and was named the Olney Chamber of Commerce Citizen of the Year.
Her something blue, hidden in the hem of her gown, was her mother's sapphire and pearl Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority pin which was used to pin the bride, her sisters, and her aunt upon their initiation.
She is a life member of the PTA and honorary member of Delta Kappa Gamma.
She was a member of Delta Kappa Gamma Education Society, and recipient Of the Gainesville Women of Distinction Award and the ECU Distinguished Alumni Award.
Heather Root, CPA, the Columbus-based director of finance for Kappa Kappa Gamma and one of about 20 Society members who attended the presentation, said she plans to implement several suggestions from the presentation.