Finney is a life member of the NAACP and the Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
What does KAPSI stand for?
KAPSI stands for Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Korea Accelerator and Plasma Research Association (South Korea)
- Kaon Production in Celsius
- Kansas Advocacy & Protective Services (now Disability Rights Center of Kansas)
- Kentucky Appalachian Paranormal Society
- Kentucky Association for Psychology in the Schools
- Kentucky Association of Professional Surveyors
- Korea Animal Protection Society (South Korea)
- Korean American Professional Society (California)
- Kuopio Atherosclerosis Prevention Study (cardiology)
- Kernel Ada Programming Support Environment
- Kingston Area Precision Skating Team (Canada)
- Kaptein (Dutch)
- Kentucky Association of Physics Teachers
- Kentucky Association of Pupil Transportation (est. 1976)
- Kentucky's Affordable Prepaid Tuition plan
- Korean American Professional Tennis Association
- Kenya Airports Police Unit
- Kite Aerial Photography Worldwide Association (Berkeley, CA)
- Keep Alive Power
- Kansas Art Quilters
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bruce Crawley, chairman, African American Chamber of Commerce; Sal Mendoza, director of diversity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation; and Richard Lee Snow, executive director, Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.