Brown is an Educator, Pastor, Yoga Practitioner and Community Organizer and a member of Kappa Alpha Psi.
What does KAY stand for?
KAY stands for Kappa Alpha Psi (fraternity)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAY
- Kaupapa Ara Whakawhiti Matauranga (Maori schools program; New Zealand)
- Kabowa Women's Cooperative Society (Uganda)
- Karamoja Women's Development Initiative (Uganda)
- Katyazo Women's Group (Uganda)
- Kentucky Agriculture Water Quality Authority
- Kansas Alliance for Wetlands and Streams (est. 1996)
- Kansas Alliance of Weavers and Spinners
- Korean Analysis Work Station
- Korean Association of Women Theologians
- Kansas Association of Youth
- Kennett Area YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association; Kennett Square, PA)
- Kick Ass Year
- Knowledgeable Aboriginal Youth Association (Canada)
- Korean American Youth Association (Falls Church, VA)
- Kodiak Archipelago Youth Area Watch (Kodiak, AK)
- Korean American Youth Foundation
- Korean American Youth Leaders in Training (K.W. Lee Center for Leadership; Los Angeles, CA)
- Knowledge Asian Youth Network
- Kurdish American Youth Organization
- Korean American Young Professionals Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Locally, Nesbit volunteered his time to enhance the Greater Flint community through his membership in Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, the Flint Area Convention and Visitors Bureau, the Michigan Travel Commission, and the Disability Network.
Finney is a life member of the NAACP and the Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
Of special interest to this reader, for whom membership in Kappa Alpha Psi was a source of meeting and making friends for life, was Andre McKenzie's chapter on the origins and evolution of "the Divine Nine," the nine black fraternities and sororities that "were to be the means of leading the Negro youth out of the slough of despond and raising him to a plane of intellectual and moral security.
An abbreviated list of national organizations with local chapters includes the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) and the National Urban League; fraternities such as Alpha Phi Alpha, Omega Psi Phi, Kappa Alpha Psi, and Phi Beta Sigma; and sororities such as Alpha Kappa Alpha, Delta Sigma Theta, and Sigma Gamma Rho.
I also had Kappa Alpha Psi brothers there who could help out.