Molecular genetics of Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus (human herpesvirus 8) epidemiology and pathogenesis.
What does KSHV stand for?
KSHV stands for Kaposi's Sarcoma-Associated Herpesvirus
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KSHV in our Acronym Attic
- Kansas State Historical Records Advisory Board (National Historical Publications and Records Commission; Topeka, KS)
- Kyrgyz-Swiss Health Reform Support Project
- Kansas State Historical Society
- Kaohsiung Senior High School (Taiwan)
- Kee Shing Hardware Supplies (est. 1984; Hong Kong)
- Kenmore State High School (Australia)
- Kentucky State Horticultural Society (est. 1856)
- Kenyan Shillings
- Korean Society for Horticultural Science (South Korea)
- Kansas State High School Activities Association
- Kali Sikaran International (martial arts)
- Kelly Services Incorporated
- Key Solutions, Inc. (various companies)
- Killed or Seriously Injured (UK road safety statisitcs)
- Killing Service Incorporated (gaming clan)
- Killing Spree Inc (gaming clan)
- Kinetic Systems, Inc. (various locations)
- Kips Per Square Inch (engineering)
- Kludge Sound Inc.
- Knattspyrnusamband Íslands (football association of Iceland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Review of the distribution of Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus (KSHV) in Africa in relation to the incidence of Kaposi's sarcoma.
Distinct patterns of viral antigen expression in Epstein-Barr virus and Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus coinfected body-cavity-based lymphoma cell lines: potential switches In latent gene expression due to coinfection.
In the mid-1990s, the discovery of Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus (of human herpesvirus 8) in patients with AIDS provided an answer.
Genotypic characterization of Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus in asymptomatic infected subjects from isolated populations.
Awareness of Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus is very low overall among homosexual men and only somewhat higher, but still unacceptably low, among HIV-infected men," Ms.
This disease is caused by a gammaherpesvirus called either Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus (KSHV) of human herpesvirus 8 (HHV-8).
Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus (KSHV)/human herpesvirus 8 (HHV8): a new human tumour virus.