2,15) Aulakh and coworkers published on a cohort of 41 patients who were diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and underwent resurfacing arthroplast (2) and found an 11-year Kaplan-Meier survivorship of 96%.
What does K-M stand for?
K-M stands for Kaplan-Meier Survivorship
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of K-M
We have 22 other meanings of K-M in our Acronym Attic
- Solutions Krebs-Henseleit
- Katrina Higher Education Assistance Fund
- Logarithmic Measurement of Geomagnetic Disturbance
- Kramers-Kronig Model
- Catastrophic Kill
- Complete Kill
- Karhunen-Loeve (mathematical expansion)
- Kill Line (IRC)
- Knowledge Management Logical Processing Technology (Intelliware Systems)
- Ketamine-Midazolam (anesthesiology)
- Krauss-Maffei (German locomotive manufacturer)
- k-Multi-Constrained Optimal Path (k = number of constraints)
- K-Nearest Centroid Neighbor
- Kth-Order Zero-Disparity
- Korean Personal Communications System
- Kingston Portable Entertainment Experience (Kingston Technologies)
- Korean Patent Information Online Network (South Korea)
- Kyushu Recycle and Environmental Industry Plaza (Kyushu; Japan)
- Kolmogorov-Smirnov (statistical test)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A comparison of the Kaplan-Meier survivorship curves between control and blueberry cultured flies using a Wilcoxon test revealed a significant increase in lifespan for the blueberry cultured flies compared to the control flies (p = 0.