Just like with the first fund, the Warburg-Henderson subsidiary IntReal (International Real Estate Kapitalanlagegesellschaft mbH) serves as investment service company.
What does KAG stand for?
KAG stands for Kapitalanlagegesellschaft (German: Capital Investment Company)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KAG
We have 23 other meanings of KAG in our Acronym Attic
- Kinship, Adoptive and Foster Parent Association (California)
- Kibale Association for Rural and Environmental Development (Bigodi, Uganda)
- Kent Archaeological Field School (UK)
- Korea America Friendship Society
- Korean Association of Foreign Student Administrators
- Korean American Family Service Center (Flushing, NY)
- Korean-American Family Tree (Los Angeles, CA)
- Kenya Association of Forest Users
- Korean Armored Fighting Vehicle
- Kuzey Anadolu Fay Zonu (Turkish: North Anatolian Fault Zone)
- Keep America Great
- Kick Ass Gaming (gaming clan)
- Kick Ass Girls
- Kiln-formed Architectural Glass
- King Arthur’s Gold (gaming)
- Kingston Area Geocachers (Kingston, Ontario, Canada)
- Kiss a Girl (Keith Urban song)
- Klingon Assault Group (Star Trek fan club)
- Kentucky Association of Government Communicators
- Kentucky Association for Gifted Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
See also Helaba Invest Kapitalanlagegesellschaft mbH v.
As part of the new set up, SGSS will acquire the legal structure of Credit Suisse s Asset Management Kapitalanlagegesellschaft mbH which it will incorporate into its existing local structure, SGSS Deutschland KAG mbH.
From 2006 to 2009 Keitel was CEO of Credit Suisse Asset Management Kapitalanlagegesellschaft and Head MACS Germany.
From 2006 to 2009, he was CEO of Credit Suisse Asset Management Kapitalanlagegesellschaft GmbH and head MACS Germany.