Two coordinators, Don Fenton of Kansas State University and Gary Wilson of the University of North Carolina--Charlotte, provide the fundamentals on which five experts from the industrial refrigeration field supply their practical experience.
What does K-State stand for?
K-State stands for Kansas State University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kingston Portable Entertainment Experience (Kingston Technologies)
- Korean Patent Information Online Network (South Korea)
- Kyushu Recycle and Environmental Industry Plaza (Kyushu; Japan)
- Kolmogorov-Smirnov (statistical test)
- Kiddie-Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia
- Kagoshima Satellite (Kagoshima University; Japan)
- Knowledge Summarization, Analysis, and Visualization
- K-Shortest-Disjoint Paths
- K-band Simulation
- Kevin Self, Organization Left Others (rap artist)
- Kaufman Test of Educational Achievement
- Kagawa Tourist Information Center (Takamatsu, Kagawa, Japan)
- K-Band TRADOC Obscuration Pairing System
- Kawasaki Throttle Response Ignition Control
- Killeen-Temple Urban Transportation Study (Texas)
- Kali-Umveltechnik GmbH
- Kitchener-Waterloo (Ontario)
- Kruskal-Wallis Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
Top Five Finishers 1st Kansas State University 2nd Universite Laval 3rd University of Wisconsin-Madison 4th University of Nebraska 5th Cal Poly San Luis Obispo (tie) University of Kentucky Overall Performance 1st Kansas State University 2nd University of Wisconsin-Madison 3rd Universite Laval Oral Presentation 1st Kansas State University 2nd University of Illinois 3rd University of Nebraska Written Design Report 1st Kansas State University 2nd University of Illinois 3rd Iowa State University Performance Competition (pull) 1,050-lb.
Kansas State University took first place at this year's NAMA Student Marketing Competition that was held in conjunction with the Association's annual convention.
acknowledgment of contributions by Sandia National Laboratories, New Mexico State University, New Mexico Department of Agriculture, and Kansas State University were omitted.
Kansas State University students also worked on Fossett's around-the-world flight last year.
At issue in this case was whether the Kansas State University Foundation (Foundation), a not-for-profit charitable organization, was entitled to an exemption from real property taxation on a commercial building it purchased in Manhattan, Kansas.