Two coordinators, Don Fenton of Kansas State University and Gary Wilson of the University of North Carolina--Charlotte, provide the fundamentals on which five experts from the industrial refrigeration field supply their practical experience.
What does K STATE stand for?
K STATE stands for Kansas State University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Phylloquinone (vitamin)
- Que (Spanish)
- Special K (cereal)
- Tanker Aircraft Designation (US military, as in KC-10)
- US Offices in China Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Wreck Less Than $50 Damage (Alabama Public Safety radio code)
- Knights of Columbus
- Knights of Pythias (Masons)
- Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (ophthalmology; form of eye inflammation)
- Constant Dollars
- Kyrie Eleison (Greek: Lord Have Mercy; a Catholic prayer)
- Kent and East Sussex Railway
- Kansas and Gulf Shortline
- Kultur Und Gesellschaft (German)
- Knife & Gun Club
- Knopp and Humblet Scheduling Algorithm
- Joint Knopp and Humblet / Round-Robin Scheduling Algorithm
- Knox & Kane Railroad
- Kohl & Madden
Samples in periodicals archive:
Top Five Finishers 1st Kansas State University 2nd Universite Laval 3rd University of Wisconsin-Madison 4th University of Nebraska 5th Cal Poly San Luis Obispo (tie) University of Kentucky Overall Performance 1st Kansas State University 2nd University of Wisconsin-Madison 3rd Universite Laval Oral Presentation 1st Kansas State University 2nd University of Illinois 3rd University of Nebraska Written Design Report 1st Kansas State University 2nd University of Illinois 3rd Iowa State University Performance Competition (pull) 1,050-lb.
Kansas State University took first place at this year's NAMA Student Marketing Competition that was held in conjunction with the Association's annual convention.
acknowledgment of contributions by Sandia National Laboratories, New Mexico State University, New Mexico Department of Agriculture, and Kansas State University were omitted.
Kansas State University students also worked on Fossett's around-the-world flight last year.
At issue in this case was whether the Kansas State University Foundation (Foundation), a not-for-profit charitable organization, was entitled to an exemption from real property taxation on a commercial building it purchased in Manhattan, Kansas.