Leiker is a professor of history at Johnson County Community College, Kansas and Powers is the former director of the Kansas State Historical Society.
What does KSHS stand for?
KSHS stands for Kansas State Historical Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KSHS
We have 2 other meanings of KSHS in our Acronym Attic
- Karnataka State Highways Improvement Project (India)
- Kentucky Safety and Health Network, Inc. (Louisville, KY)
- Korean Society for Head and Neck Oncology (South Korea)
- Kansas Sports Hall of Fame
- Kansas Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Kentucky Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Kilili Self-Help Project (Kenya)
- Kuwait Society for Human Rights (est. 1993)
- Kansas State Historical Records Advisory Board (National Historical Publications and Records Commission; Topeka, KS)
- Kyrgyz-Swiss Health Reform Support Project
- Kaohsiung Senior High School (Taiwan)
- Kee Shing Hardware Supplies (est. 1984; Hong Kong)
- Kenmore State High School (Australia)
- Kentucky State Horticultural Society (est. 1856)
- Kenyan Shillings
- Korean Society for Horticultural Science (South Korea)
- Kansas State High School Activities Association
- Kaposi's Sarcoma-Associated Herpesvirus
- Kali Sikaran International (martial arts)
- Kelly Services Incorporated
Samples in periodicals archive:
where his father was head of the Kansas State Historical Society.