Hamilton, at Kansas State Agricultural College on August 13, 1914.
What does KSAC stand for?
KSAC stands for Kansas State Agricultural College (Manhattan, Kansas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KSAC
We have 12 other meanings of KSAC in our Acronym Attic
- Kosher Supervision of America
- Kosrae, Caroline Islands, Micronesia (Airport Code)
- Ku-band Single Access
- Kultur Und Sozialanthropologie (German: Cultural and Social Anthropology)
- Kurt Salmon Associates GmbH
- Korean Studies Association of Australasia (New Zealand)
- Kansas Army Ammunition Plant
- Korean Student Assistance Awards Program (educational grant)
- Keep San Antonio Beautiful (San Antonio, TX)
- Knowledge, Skills, Attitudes and Behaviours
- Kent Street Activity Centre (Canada)
- Keystone Shortway Athletic Conference
- Kingston and St. Andrew Corporation (Jamaica)
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Competencies (job candidate evaluation points)
- Korean Studies Advancement Center (Seoul, South Korea)
- Kerala State AIDS Control Society
- Kaywon School of Art and Design (South Korea)
- Kepala Staf Angkatan Darat (Chief of Staff of the Army; Indonesia)
- Kiddie Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia (screening tool)
- Kansas Society of Association Executives (Topeka, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This contest was held at Kansas State Agricultural College, Manhattan.