The Kansas Society of Association Executives has honored Joe Lieber, president of the Kansas Co-op Council since 1986, as its association executive of the year.
What does KSAE stand for?
KSAE stands for Kansas Society of Association Executives (Topeka, KS)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KSAE
We have 1 other meaning of KSAE in our Acronym Attic
- Kansas State Agricultural College (Manhattan, Kansas)
- Kent Street Activity Centre (Canada)
- Keystone Shortway Athletic Conference
- Kingston and St. Andrew Corporation (Jamaica)
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Competencies (job candidate evaluation points)
- Korean Studies Advancement Center (Seoul, South Korea)
- Kerala State AIDS Control Society
- Kaywon School of Art and Design (South Korea)
- Kepala Staf Angkatan Darat (Chief of Staff of the Army; Indonesia)
- Kiddie Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia (screening tool)
- Kentucky Society of Association Executives
- Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers (South Korea)
- Korean Society of Automotive Engineers (Seoul, South Korea)
- Khabarovsk State Academy of Economics and Law (Khabarovsk, Russia)
- K-band, Single Access Forward
- Kingston and St. Andrew Football Association (Jamaica)
- Kansas State Association of Fire Chiefs
- Kungliga Svenska Aeroklubben (The Royal Swedish Aeroclub)
- Keep San Antonio Lame ("Keep Austin Weird" slogan parody)
- Kootenai-Shoshone Area Libraries (Idaho)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are the Arizona Society of Association Executives, Phoenix; the Kansas Society of Association Executives, Topeka; the Ohio Society of Association Executives, Columbus; the St.