When the Kansas State Supreme Court justices hear oral arguments about school finance, anyone with an Internet connection can watch the events live through a streaming server that uses 200 Mbps of Internet 1 bandwidth donated by a Lawrence non-profit consortium, the Kansas Research and Education Network (KanREN, Inc.
What does KANREN stand for?
KANREN stands for Kansas Research and Education Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Korea Advanced Nano Center
- Korea Article Numbering Center
- Korean American National Coordinating Council
- Kansas Digital Image Data System
- Katy Area New Democratic Organization (Fort Bend Democrats Grass Roots Organization; Texas)
- Kerala Association of New England
- Kerala Association for Non-Formal Education and Development
- Kansas Air National Guard
- Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna (movie)
- Kansas Automated Nurse Notification (Kansas Board of Nursing)
- Kansas (old style)
- Kansas Association of Nursing Students
- Kentucky Association of Nursing Students
- Kenya Action Network on Small Arms (Kenya)
- Kansas School for Effective Learning (Wichita, KS)
- Kansas School Public Relations Association
- Knowledge-based, Accurate Natural-language Translation
- Kafue Anti-Poaching Organization
- Kenya African National Union
- Karachi Nuclear Power Project (Canadian-built CANDU reactor in Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 16, 2004 On March 11, 2004, the Kansas Research and Education Network (KanREN) successfully deployed IPv6, the next generation of IP Networking technology and became the first state-wide network to do so.