McClellan is a member of the Missouri Dental Association, Kansas Dental Association, American Dental Association, American Academy of Osseointegration, Midwest Society of Periodontology, American Academy of Periodontology, Fifth District Dental Society, and the Fifth District Dental Society Study Club.
What does KDA stand for?
KDA stands for Kansas Dental Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KDA
We have 70 other meanings of KDA in our Acronym Attic
- Kristillisdemokraatit (Finnish: Christian Democrats)
- Kuwaiti Dinar (unit of currency)
- KwikDeath (CounterStrike gaming clan)
- Pilotless Aircraft for Use as Target Aircraft (US Navy)
- Katrina Disaster Housing Assistance Program (DHA/FEMA)
- Kiln-Dried & Heat Treated (lumber)
- Key Decision 0
- Kininogen Domain 2
- Kachin Defense Army
- Kanpur Development Authority (India)
- Kansas Department of Administration
- Karachi Development Authority (Pakistan)
- Kazaa Download Accelerator (software)
- Kentucky Department of Agriculture
- Kentucky Dietetic Association (advocate)
- Kentucky Distillers Association
- Kentucky Dressage Association
- Khulna Development Authority (Bangladesh)
- Kill Destroy Annihilate (gaming clan)
- Kills Deaths Assists (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Kansas Dental Hygienists' Association (KDHA) and the Kansas Dental Association (KDA) are jointly sponsoring legislation (Senate Bill 132) expanding the practice of extended care permit (ECP) hygienists.