James Garrett, a Kansas City Fire Department spokesman said that the man's co-workers had already pulled him out from the shredder when ambulance and firefighter crews arrived on Monday morning.
What does KCFD stand for?
KCFD stands for Kansas City Fire Department (Missouri)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KCFD
- Knights of Columbus Fraternal Association of the Philippines, Inc. (est. 1988; Philippines)
- Kansas Center for the Book (Topeka, KS)
- Kansas City Federal Building
- Kern County Farm Bureau (Bakersfield, CA)
- Kane'ohe Community Family Center (Kane'ohe, HI)
- Kansas City Fencing Center (est. 1992; Shawnee Mission, KS)
- Kentucky Clean Fuels Coalition (est. 1993; Louisville, KY)
- Kilkenny City Football Club
- Kauai Community Federal Credit Union (Lihue, HI)
- Kellogg Community Federal Credit Union (Battle Creek, MI)
- Kern County Fire Department (Bakersfield, CA)
- Kitsap County Fire District (Kingston, WA)
- Kansas City Flying Disc Club (Kansas City, MO)
- Kent Centre for Europe (UK)
- Kern County Fire Fighters (Bakersfield, CA)
- King County Food and Fitness Initiative (Washington)
- Kansas City Fantasy Football League (Kansas City, KS)
- Kenmore Centre for Health (Australia)
- Kingboard Copper Foil Holdings Ltd.
- Kanlungan Centre Foundation, Inc. (migrant workers; Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
James Garrett, a spokesman for the Kansas City Fire Department, said three people were unaccounted for Tuesday night.
The contract wins came from several major municipal fire departments throughout the United States and Canada, including the multi-county Central Valley SCBA Consortium in central California, the Cincinnati Fire Department, the Cleveland Fire Department, the Detroit Fire Department, the Kansas City Fire Department, the Volusia and Putnam County Fire Departments in Florida, the Halifax Regional Fire and Emergency Service in Nova Scotia, Canada and, most recently, the City of Pittsburgh Bureau of Fire.
Louis Fire Department Andrew Shost, North Kansas City Fire Department, Mississippi Robert Stephens, Hattiesburg Fire Department Ohio Jim O'Connor, Columbus Fire Department, Wally Jackson, Columbus Fire Department Pennsylvania James Eaborn, Allegheny County HazMat, Pittsburgh Charles Lenz, Bureau of Fire, Pittsburgh Andrew Megonnell, Dauphin County EMA, Harrisburg South Carolina Donald Carson, North Spartanburg Fire District Brent Lewis, North Spartanburg Fire District Tennessee James Arnold, Knoxville Fire Department Daniel Boothroyd, Monroe County HazMat, Madisonville Daniel Hague, Chattanooga Fire Department William Smock Jr.
CompuDyne Corporation (NASDAQ:CDCY) an industry leader in sophisticated security products, integration and technology for the public security markets, successfully completed the installation of a new Computer Aided Dispatch "CAD" and Records Management System "RMS" for the Kansas City Fire Department.
Fan1st Founder Edward Collins, a former Battalion Chief of the Kansas City Fire Department, said, "We are so pleased to be able to honor these nine men who
On behalf of the entire Kansas City Fire Department, Chief Richard "Smokey" Dyer will accept the International Benjamin Franklin Departmental Leadership Award in recognition of the department's professionalism, service to the public and contribution to the fire service.