The project was funded by the Kansas Bioscience Authority.
What does KBA stand for?
KBA stands for Kansas Bioscience Authority (Olathe, KS)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KBA
We have 83 other meanings of KBA in our Acronym Attic
- Kungliga Biblioteket (Swedish national library)
- Kurtz Bros (Ohio)
- Okay, Back
- Ukraine Karbovanets (national currency)
- Knowledge Building and Knowledge Sharing Conference
- Knowledge-Based Multi-Sensor Systems in Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Applications
- Kilobits Per Second
- Kilobytes per Second
- Kallback Africa
- Kansas Bar Association (since 1882; Topeka, Kansas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kansas entrepreneurs, startups, researchers and various commercial enterprises will be able to tap into the world s most prolific agricultural research operation for knowledge, under a partnership announced Monday with the Kansas Bioscience Authority.
Juergen Richt, a Regents Distinguished Professor at K-State's College of Veterinary Medicine and Kansas Bioscience Authority Eminent Scholar, studies zoonotic disease-those that can be transmitted from animals to humans and vice versa.