What does KAIFA stand for?
KAIFA stands for Kansas Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KAIFA
- Komatsu America International Company
- Thousand Amps Interrupting Capacity (RMS symmetrical)
- Korea Auto Industries Cooperative Association
- Kansas Association of Independent Crop Consultants
- King Abdulaziz International Conference Center (Riyad, Saudi Arabia)
- Kofi Annan Institute for Conflict Transformation (Liberia)
- Korea Association of Industrial Designers
- Korea Automobile Importers and Distributors Association
- Kansas Association of Interactive Distance Education
- Korea Atomic Industrial Forum, Inc.
- Kentucky Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- King Abdullah International Gardens (Saudi Arabia)
- Kenya Association for the Intellectually Handicapped (est. 1996)
- Kartal Anadolu Imam Hatip Lisesi (Turkish: Kartal Anadolu Imam Hatip High School; Istanbul, Turkey)
- Kurzweil Applied Intelligence, Inc. (makes voice recognition products)
- Journal of Kampo, Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine
- Kayne Anderson Investment Management, Inc.
- Kansas Association for Infant Mental Health
- Kaiser Night Vision Goggles
- Kaiser Avionics Night Vision Goggles and Helmet-Mounted Display