What does KAEP stand for?
KAEP stands for Kansas Association of Ethanol Processors (Topeka, KS)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KAEP
- Kentucky Association for Economic Development, Inc.
- Kulliyyah of Architecture and Environmental Design
- Katy Area Economic Development Council (Katy, TX)
- Kingston Area Economic Development Corporation (now Kingston Economic Development Corporation; Ontario, Canada)
- Keystone Association for Educational Data Systems
- Kentucky Association for Environmental Education
- Kosovo American Education Fund
- Kentucky Adult Educators Literacy Institute
- Knowledge Aided Engineering Manufacturing and Related Technologies (University of Parma, Italy)
- Kentucky Association of Educational Opportunity Program Personnel
- Kentucky Association of Equine Practitioners
- Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute
- Kent Adult Education Service (UK)
- Kurdish American Education Society (est. 1997; Upland, CA)
- Kansas Association of Elementary School Principals
- Kentucky Association of Elementary School Principals (Louisville, KY)
- Kansas Association for the Education of Young Children
- Kanagawa Archaeology Foundation (Japan)
- Kandahar Airfield (Afghanistan)
- Kenya Air Force