1) Colonel Schorr unfortunately witnessed this happen on a regular basis while serving as the commander of Savanna Army Depot in Illinois and the Kansas Army Ammunition Plant.
What does KAAP stand for?
KAAP stands for Kansas Army Ammunition Plant
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KAAP
We have 7 other meanings of KAAP in our Acronym Attic
- King Abdul Aziz International Airport (Saudi Arabia)
- Kommission für Archäologie Außereuropäischer Kulturen (German Archeological Institute; Bonn, Germany)
- Kentwood Amateur Astronomy League (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Kentucky Alliance for the Advancement of Midwifery
- Kansas Academic Advising Network (Wichita, KS)
- Knowledge Above All Nonsense (rapper; Brandon Perry pseudonym)
- Korean American Adoptee Adoptive Family Network
- Kenya Association of Air Operators
- Killing As An Organized Sport
- Khawr Al Amaya Oil Terminal
- Kansas Association of Addiction Professionals (Topeka, KS)
- Kellogg Advanced Ammonia Process (chemical industry)
- Kentucky Alternate Assessment Program (est. 1990; Kentucky Department of Education)
- Kobe Aluminum Automotive Products (Kobe Steel, Ltd.)
- Korea Association for Animal Protection (South Korea)
- Kearney Area Ag Producers Alliance (Kearney, NE)
- Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (Tennessee)
- Korean American Association for Rehabilitation of the Disabled (New York)
- Kirklees Alcohol Advisory Service (Huddersfield, England, UK)
- Knowledge as a Service (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Newport Chemical Depot (NECD), Hawthorne Army Depot, Lone Star Army Ammunition Plant, and the Kansas Army Ammunition Plant.
Among these projects are construction of the Sustainment Center of Excellence and the Joint Center for Consolidated Transportation Management Training at Fort Lee, Virginia; construction of a new headquarters building for the Army Materiel Command at Redstone Arsenal, Alabama; movement of the Army Surface Deployment and Distribution Command from Alexandria, Virginia, to Scott Air Force Base, Illinois; and closure of Kansas Army Ammunition Plant and Lone Star Army Ammunition Plant, Texas.
Under the agreement, Alliant will manufacture TMD components and subassemblies and deliver them to the Kansas Army Ammunition Plant in Parsons, Kan.