student in the department of geography and Kansas applied remote sensing program, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS 66045, USA: pfu@ukans.
What does KARS stand for?
KARS stands for Kansas Applied Remote Sensing Program (Lawrence, KS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KARS
We have 13 other meanings of KARS in our Acronym Attic
- Karlsruhe-Rutherford Medium-Energy Neutrino Experiment
- Krypton Argon Regression of Neovascularization Study
- Kane Amateur Radio Operators (Kane, PA)
- Kentucky Association of Regional Programs (Lexington, KY)
- Korean Association of Retired Persons
- Ku86 Autoantigen Related Protein 1
- Karkonoska Agencja Rozwoju Regionalnego (Polish: Karkonoska Regional Development Agency)
- Knight Automated Roving Robot
- Kyushu Area Regional Research Network (Japan)
- Kankakee Area Radio Society (Kankakee, IL)
- Katrina Animal Relief Shelter
- Katrina Animal Rescue Shelter
- Katy Amateur Radio Society (Katy, TX)
- Keystone Auto Racing on Speedways (Mechanicsburg, PA)
- Kuwait Amateur Radio Society
- Kaufman Area Rural Transportation
- Kinematic Applications in Real Time
- Kings Area Rural Transit (Kings County, CA)
- Klingon Acronym Response Team :-)