He also writes for Kansai Time Out magazine and the Japan Visitor.
What does KTO stand for?
KTO stands for Kansai Time Out (magazine)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KTO
We have 13 other meanings of KTO in our Acronym Attic
- Kennedy Town (Hong Kong)
- Kenya Television Network
- Ketchikan, AK, USA - Ketchikan International (Airport Code)
- Knowledge Transfer Network
- Known Traveler Number (airlines security reservation)
- Kontak Tani Nelayan Andalan (Indonesian: Dependable Fishermen's Contact; Indonesia)
- Ken-Ting National Park (Taiwan)
- Keep The NSYNC Pride Alive
- Know the Naked Truth
- OK, Thanks
- Kathleen Turner Overdrive (band)
- Keep Tube Open (enteral feeding pump feature)
- Kickapoo Tribe of Oklahoma
- Klant Tevredenheids Onderzoek (Dutch customer satisfaction survey)
- Know the Odds
- Knowledge Transfer Office (various organizations)
- Kommunale Tjenestemænd og Overenskomstansatte (Danish: Municipal Officials and Employees Agreement)
- Konto (German: Account)
- Korea Tourism Organization
- Korean Theater of Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
DOMINIC AL-BADRI (Out of a War Torn World, page 18) is the editor of Kansai Time Out magazine and a regular contributor to Fodor's Japan and The Rough Guide to Japan.
Dominic Al-Badri Editor, Kansai Time Out I'm a dedicated reader since the first issue of your magazine -- you folks do a great job; keep up the good work