com), a communications solutions provider, has announced that the company has partnered with the City of Kannapolis (http://www.
What does KAN stand for?
KAN stands for Kannapolis (Amtrak station code; Kannapolis, NC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KAN
We have 19 other meanings of KAN in our Acronym Attic
- Korean-American Medical Student Association
- Korean-American Music Supporters' Association
- Kalamazoo Area Math and Science Center
- Kalamazoo Area Mathematics and Science Center (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Kimberley Aboriginal Medical Services Council (est. 1978; Broome, Western Australia, Australia)
- Kansas Association Medical Staff Services
- Keeping Abreast of Medical Transcription
- Kansas Association for the Medically Underserved
- Kenoshans Against Medical Waste Incinerators (Kenosha, Wisconsin)
- Kannada (Indian language)
- Kano, Nigeria - Aminu Kano International (Airport Code)
- Kansas (old style)
- Know and Network (European Social Fund; women; information technology)
- Komite Akreditasi Nasional (Indonesian: National Accreditation Committee)
- Kansas Wide area Information Network
- Kansas Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Kashmir Affairs and Northern Areas (Pakistan)
- Kodiak Area Native Association (Kodiak, AK)
- Kansas Association for Native American Education (McPherson, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Despite its economic woes, Kannapolis has long enjoyed a relaxed atmosphere reminiscent of the 1960s-era "Andy Griffith Show.
Ironically, at least some of the future textile imports from China will probably be produced on looms from Pillowtex's Kannapolis facility--but those looms will be in China, operated by Chinese workers.
Kannapolis, North Carolina Workers at Fieldcrest-Cannon textile mills celebrate a historic union victory.