What does KESK stand for?
KESK stands for Kamu Emekçileri Sendikalari Konfederasyonu (Turkish: Sendikalari Confederation of Public Workers; Sandikli, Turkey)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KESK
- Knowledge Engineering and Software Engineering (workshop)
- Knowledge Engineering Software Engineering Management
- Kilimanjaro Education Scholarship Fund (Tanzania)
- Klinisk Enhed for Sygdomsforebyggelse (Danish: Clinical Unit for Disease Prevention)
- Kent & Essex Sea Fisheries Committee (Colchester, England)
- Korporata Elektroenergjetike Shqiptare (Albanian Power Corporation)
- Katutubo Excel Schools, Inc. (Philippines)
- Kentucky Electric Steel Inc
- Kurzweil Educational Systems, Inc.
- Confederation of Public Sector Unions (Turkey)
- Kanata Electronic Services Limited (electronis manufacturer; Canada)
- Korean Electronic Site License Initiative (journal archive project)
- Kilo (Thousand) Equivalent Source Lines of Code
- Knife-Edge Scanning Microscope (Department of Computer Science; Texas A&M University)
- Kodály Educators of Southern New England
- Knowledge Extraction for Statistical Offices (research project; est. 1996)
- Korean Engineering Students Organization (South Korea)
- Key Employee Stock Option Plan
- Kentucky Education Savings Plan
- King Edwards Swimming Pool (Sheffield, UK)