disclosed today that on December 31, 2007, the company completed its previously announced sale of all of the capital stock of its wholly-owned subsidiary, Kaman Music Corporation, to Fender Musical Instruments Corporation ("FMIC").
What does KMC stand for?
KMC stands for Kaman Music Corporation (Connecticut)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KMC
We have 119 other meanings of KMC in our Acronym Attic
- Krause Memorial Branch Library (Rockford, MI)
- Kort Middelbaar Beroeps Onderwijs (Dutch: Short Secondary Vocational Education; Netherlands)
- Knowledge Management Body of Knowledge
- Kent and Medway Biological Records Centre (UK)
- Konica Minolta Business Solutions
- Kyiv Mohyla Business School (Ukraine)
- Keluarga Mahasiswa Buddhis Universitas Indonesia (Indonesian: Family Student Buddhist University of Indonesia)
- Kadampa Meditation Center (various locations)
- Kaiserslautern Military Community
- Kalimantan Meeting Centre (Indonesia)
- Kangaroo Mother Care
- Kansai Music Conference (Japan)
- Karachi Metropolitan Corporation
- Kasturba Medical College (Manipal, Karnataka, India)
- Katmandu Metropolitan City
- Kawartha Male Chorus (est. 1990; Ontario, Canada)
- Kawasaki Motors Corp. (Santa Ana, CA)
- Keating Millennium Centre (St. Francis Xavier; Canada)
- Kelley Manufacturing Co. (Tifton, GA)
- Kenrich Mining Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
a Division of Kaman Music Corporation, 160 Belmont Ave.
29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Kaman Corporation announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to sell its wholly owned subsidiary, Kaman Music Corporation (KMC), to Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC) of Scottsdale, Arizona for approximately $117 million in cash, subject to specified post closing purchase price adjustments.