We hypothesise that her intraoperative deterioration resulted from acute elevation of kallikrein released during surgical manipulation of the tumour.
What does KLKR stand for?
KLKR stands for Kallikrein
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Kraina Lasów i Jezior (Polish: Forest Land and Lakes)
- Katholische Langjugend Bewegung (German: Catholic Organisation of Young People)
- Kalkaska (Amtrak station code; Kalkaska, MI)
- Ke Lo Ke (que lo qué; Dominican greeting)
- Keegan, Linscott & Kenon, PC (Tucson, AZ)
- Keith L. Killough (consulting; Los Angeles, CA)
- Kill La Kill (Japanese television program)
- Kommando Luftbeweglicke Kräfte (Air Mobile Force Command, FRG)
- Kuala Lumpur Kepong (Malaysian company)
- "K" Line Logistics Ltd. (ocean transportation services; Australia)
- Kecelakaan Lalu Lintas (Indonesian: Traffic Accidents)
- Kernersville Little League
- Kim-Lee-Lee (authenticated group key agreement protocol)
- Kraftwerke Linth Limmern (German: Linth-Limmern Power Plant; Switzerland)
- Kronisk Lymfatisk Leukemi
- Kerry Lewis Landscape Architects (Newton, MA)
- Kowloon Ling Liang Church (Hong Kong)
- Klein Lipton Liebman Gresen, LLC
- Kings Langley Land Rover (car dealership; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We previously reported that inhalation challenge with a variety of noxious agents results in increased tissue kallikrein activity and subsequent kinin generation in the airways.
DX-88, a specific and potent kallikrein inhibitor discovered at Dyax, is being developed for the treatment of HAE in a joint venture between Dyax Corp.
The two proteins are encoded by alternative mRNA splice variants of the genes for prostate- specific antigen (PSA) and a related protein, human kallikrein 2 (hK2).
A well-known example of a kallikrein is PSA (hK3), which is used in diagnosing prostate cancer.