Jeffrey Lavender, MT, Kalkaska, MI, has been a member of AMT for 23 years.
What does KLK stand for?
KLK stands for Kalkaska (Amtrak station code; Kalkaska, MI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KLK
We have 4 other meanings of KLK in our Acronym Attic
- Kyushu Lipid Intervention Study (male study group)
- Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University (Malaysia)
- Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College (Malaysia)
- Kadrmas, Lee & Jackson
- Katholieke Landelijke (Dutch)
- Kentucky Law Journal (University of Kentucky College of Law; Lexington, KY)
- Knight of the Military & Hospitaller Order of St. Lazarus of Jerusalem (UK)
- Knights of St. Lazarus of Jerusalem (England)
- Kraina Lasów i Jezior (Polish: Forest Land and Lakes)
- Katholische Langjugend Bewegung (German: Catholic Organisation of Young People)
- Ke Lo Ke (que lo qué; Dominican greeting)
- Keegan, Linscott & Kenon, PC (Tucson, AZ)
- Keith L. Killough (consulting; Los Angeles, CA)
- Kill La Kill (Japanese television program)
- Kommando Luftbeweglicke Kräfte (Air Mobile Force Command, FRG)
- Kuala Lumpur Kepong (Malaysian company)
- "K" Line Logistics Ltd. (ocean transportation services; Australia)
- Kecelakaan Lalu Lintas (Indonesian: Traffic Accidents)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But for one weekend each summer, it is the place to be for fans of heavy riffs, when Kalkaska Rock Fest rolls into town.
Even after the Kalkaska School District in northern Michigan made national headlines in 1993 by going broke and closing its schools partway through the academic year, legislators still couldn't find the wherewithal to overhaul the state's inefficient and widely despised 100-year-old system of funding education through property taxes.
And if you think majority tyranny is limited just to ethnics, racial groups, and gays, talk to the children of Kalkaska, Michigan, where citizens earlier this year voted to close down the school system three months early instead of paying an extra $200-$400 each in taxes.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Secretary Jeffrey Lavender, MT, Kalkaska, MI, has been a member of AMT for 22 years.