Gerard Pahi is Education Director at the Kalamazoo Aviation History Museum.
What does KAHM stand for?
KAHM stands for Kalamazoo Aviation History Museum (Kalamazoo, MI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAHM
- Kwajalein Atoll Health Care
- Kansas Association of Health Care Communicators
- Kentucky Association of Health Care Facilities
- Kansas Animal Health Department
- Kentucky Advocates for Higher Education
- KLE (Karnataka Lingayat Education) Academy of Higher Education (India)
- Kentucky Athletic Hall of Fame
- Kemper Auto and Home Group
- Kingsport Area Health Improvement Project
- Kenya Association of Hotel Keepers and Caterers
- Kirkcudbright Academy Half Marathon (UK)
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Kentucky Association of Housing Officers (university housing)
- Kentucky Association of Health Plans
- Korea Association of Health Promotion (Seoul, South Korea)
- Korea Animal Health Products Association (Yes, South Korea)
- Kansas Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- Korean Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (est. 1953; Seoul, South Korea)
- Kentucky Association for Healthcare Quality, Inc.
- Knob-Associated Histidine Rich Protein