Kruiper is perhaps best remembered for his determination to recover the lands of the Khomani people in the Kalahari Gemsbok National Park (now the Kagalgadi Transfrontier Park).
What does KGNP stand for?
KGNP stands for Kalahari Gemsbok National Park (South Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KGNP
We have 1 other meaning of KGNP in our Acronym Attic
- King George Medical University (now Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University; India)
- Kearfott Guidance & Navigation
- Keegan Resources Inc.
- Kensetsu Gijutsu Newspaper (Japan)
- Kentuckiana Gay Nudists (Lexington, KY)
- Khwaja Ghareeb Nawaz (Muslim holy shrine in India)
- Kingsman (honoury title for UK King's infantry regiment)
- Kiss Good Night
- Kongens Nytorv (Danish railway station)
- Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien (anime)
- Keoladeo Ghana National Park (India)
- Kabul Government Office
- Kampf Gruppe Ost (German: Battle Group East)
- Kids Growing Older
- Knight Grand Officer
- Koszt Gospodarowania Odpadami (Polish: Cost of Waste Management)
- Kerala Gazetted Officers Association (India)
- Karmann Ghia Owners Club (UK and Ireland)
- Kuwait Gulf Oil Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Liebenberg runs tracker certificate programmes in South Africa at the Thorny Bush Nature Reserve, a private reserve adjacent to the Kruger National Park, and the Kalahari Gemsbok National Park.
Last April, the Presidents of South Africa and Botswana signed the treaty that links South Africa's Gemsbok National Park with Botswana's Kalahari Gemsbok National Park to form the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park.