As a result, the Slovenes (the RomanCatholic and Kajkavian speaking population from Carinthia, Carniola, and Styria), the Bulgarians (Bulgarian speaking population from the eastern Balkans), and the Croats (the Roman-Catholic and Kajkavian and Chakavian speaking population from Croatia, Slavonia, and Dalmatia) were excluded from the community of Srtatimirovic's religion-language-based Serbian nation and subsequently from his Slavonic-Serbian state.
What does Kajk stand for?
Kajk stands for Kajkavian (linguistics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Katzman Automatic Imaging Telescope (Lick Observatory; University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Kaufman Adolescent and Adult Intelligence Test
- Korea Asset in Trust (finance)
- Korea Association of Information and Telecommunication (Seoul, South Korea)
- Korean Association of Information Technology in Australia
- K'hal Adath Jeshurun (Washington Heights, NY)
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar (former NBA player)
- Katholieke Arbeiders Jeugd (Belgium)
- Korean American Journalists Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Korean Area Joint Blood Programs Office
- Karate Jujitsu/Judo Kenpo Boxing (martial arts combination)
- Kwajalein Atoll Joint Utility Resources, Inc. (power company; Republic of the Marshall Islands)
- Koppers-Arch Joint Venture (Australia)
- Kaspersky Administration Kit (software)
- Ken-Arild Kristiansen (automobile website)
- Kick Ass Killers (gaming clan)
- Københavns Akvarie Klub (Danish club)
- Kristiansand Automobilklubbs
Samples in periodicals archive:
Young Milorad was very close to his uncle Nikola, a poet who wrote in the Kajkavian dialect of Croatia.