00 Hardcover HD31 Imai, founder of the Kaizen Institute international consultancy, applies kaizen (the continuous improvement system) to gemba (the actual workplace), using real-life international examples from many industries and settings, from the production line to the hospital, shopping center, airport, engineering firm, and government agency.
What does KI stand for?
KI stands for Kaizen Institute (Mauritius)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KI
We have 10 other meanings of KI in our Acronym Attic
- Kent High Weald Project (UK)
- Knot Heads World Wide
- Kingston HyperX
- King Harbor Yacht Club (Redondo Beach, California)
- King Harbor Youth Foundation (California; est. 1982)
- Know How You Feel
- Krishnamacharya Healing and Yoga Foundation
- Karlsruhe House of Young Scientists (Germany)
- Karawa Health Zone (Democratic Republic of Congo)
- Kilohertz (1000 Hertz)