That's the conclusion of a Kaiser Permanente Center for Health Research study published online in the open access Journal of Medical Internet Research.
What does KPCHR stand for?
KPCHR stands for Kaiser Permanente Center for Health Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Korean Pacific Chemical Corporation (South Korea)
- Korean Presbyterian Church of Columbus
- Kroger Patient Care Center
- Kuwait Philippine Cultural Center
- Kuwait Portland Cement Co.
- Kyoto Protocol for Climate Change
- Key Peninsula Civic Center Association, Inc. (Vaughn, WA)
- Kenai Peninsula Community Care Center (Alaska)
- Kirchner Private Capital Group (Ontario, Canada)
- Kompaniechef (German military)
- Kujawsko-Pomorskie Centrum Jakosci (Polish: Kujawsko-Pomorskie Quality Center)
- Karnataka Power Corporation Limited
- Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Khulna Power Company Limited (Bangladesh)
- Kirloskar Pneumatic Co. Ltd. (India)
- Krishnapatnam Port Company Ltd. (India)
- Key Privilege and Certificate Management
- Kilopound-Centimeter (torque)
- Korean Presbyterian Church of Madison (Madison, WI)
- Korean Presbyterian Church of Minnesota (Brooklyn Center, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A separate NIH GO grant of nearly $4 million was awarded to the Kaiser Permanente Center for Health Research in Portland, Ore.
The Kaiser Permanente Center for Health Research study has been published in the journal Addiction Research and Theory.
All pregnant women and their caregivers need to be educated about gestational diabetes, but it is especially important for women in these ethnic groups at higher risk," said study lead author Kathryn Pedula, a researcher at the Kaiser Permanente Center for Health Research.