For the sixth year in a row, Kaiser Permanente received the most stars in the HMO Quality Report from the California Office of the Patient Advocate (OPA).
What does KAIPERM stand for?
KAIPERM stands for Kaiser Permanente
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Kenya Association for the Intellectually Handicapped (est. 1996)
- Kartal Anadolu Imam Hatip Lisesi (Turkish: Kartal Anadolu Imam Hatip High School; Istanbul, Turkey)
- Kurzweil Applied Intelligence, Inc. (makes voice recognition products)
- Journal of Kampo, Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine
- Kayne Anderson Investment Management, Inc.
- Kansas Association for Infant Mental Health
- Kaiser Night Vision Goggles
- Kaiser Avionics Night Vision Goggles and Helmet-Mounted Display
- Kernel Asynchronous Input/Output
- Korea Assignment Incentive Pay
- Kenya AIDS Intervention Prevention Project
- Kenya AIDS Intervention Prevention Project Group
- Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre (Ghana)
- Korea Advanced Intelligent Robot Association
- Kentucky Association of Independent Schools
- Kenya AIDS Indicator Survey
- Kikokushijo Academy International School (Tokyo, Japan)
- Knowledge and Information Systems
- Korean Air Intelligence System
- Korean Association of International Studies (South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Simultaneously, Fitch upgrades to 'A+' from 'A' all outstanding parity debt and insurer financial strength ratings (listed below) on Kaiser Permanente and affiliates, and assigns an insurer financial strength (IFS) rating of 'A+' to Kaiser Permanente Insurance Company.
LOS ANGELES -- Kaiser Permanente announced today that it has signed on for a three-year commitment to sponsor the City of Los Angeles Triathlon.
LOS ANGELES -- Kaiser Permanente Watts Counseling & Learning Center will hold a ribbon-cutting ceremony for its new child development center from 2 to 5 p.
A Kaiser Permanente study indicates that Health Plan and Employer Data and Information Set (HEDIS) criteria have not accurately identified persistent asthma patients.
29, 2005, Kaiser Permanente has chosen to terminate the JP MorganChase Bank liquidity facility.