Begun in the spring of 2003, the project will enroll 400 women divided among CNRC, the University of Georgia in Athens, the University of California at Davis, and the Kaiser Foundation Research Institute in Oakland, California, and will follow them for 2 years.
What does KFRI stand for?
KFRI stands for Kaiser Foundation Research Institute (Oakland, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KFRI
- Kim Family Regime (North Korea)
- Knitting Factory Records (record label)
- Kerala Fiscal Responsibility Act (India)
- Klamath Falls Resource Area
- Knights Ferry Recreation Area (Modesto, CA)
- Kaiser Foundation Rehabilitation Center
- Keith Farquhar Rover Crew (Maribyrnong, Melbourne, Australia)
- Keweenaw Family Resource Center (est. 1991; Houghton, MI)
- Knitted Fabric Reinforced Composite (textile)
- Kidnap-for-Ransom Group (criminal organization)
- Kerala Forest Research Institute
- Korea Food Research Institute
- Kevlar Fiber-epoxy Reinforced Plastic
- Kinesiology Federation Registered Professional (Kinesiology Federation; UK)
- Koobi Fora Research Project (Kenya)
- Kingdom of Fife Railway Preservation Society (UK)
- Kaska Forest Resources Stewardship Council (Canada)
- Killing Frost
- Kenya Federation of Registered Trade Unions
- Kansas Federation of Republican Women
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scientists from the Kaiser Foundation Research Institute in Oakland, Calif.
Dr Li, of the Kaiser Foundation Research Institute, in Oakland, California, said: "Our findings will need confirmation in studies that are designed specifically to examine the association between NSAID use and the risk of miscarriage.
In order to study the relation between magnetic fields and the risk of miscarriage, the Kaiser Foundation Research Institute contacted a number of women in the San Francisco area who were recently found to be pregnant.
In the new study, epidemiologist Nancy Krieger of the Kaiser Foundation Research Institute in Oakland, Calif.