Byline: From staff and news service reports CORVALLIS - Oregon State has added another high school football player to its list of recruits after receiving a letter of intent Thursday from Anthony Siilata of Kahuku High School in Hawaii.
What does KHS stand for?
KHS stands for Kahuku High School (Hawaii)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KHS
We have 143 other meanings of KHS in our Acronym Attic
- Kicking Horse River Lodge (Canada)
- Kitsap Human Rights Network (Silverdale, WA)
- Kurdistan Human Rights Organization (Kurdistan)
- Kurdish Human Rights Project
- Kuwait Human Rights Society
- Kasai Horizon Radio-Television (Democratic Republic of Congo)
- Koksi Historic Racing Team (Estonia)
- Karbi Human Rights Watch
- Kurdish Human Rights Watch
- Kahlotus High School (Kahlotus, WA, USA)
- Kamehameha High School (Honolulu, HI)
- Kankakee High School (Kankakee, IL)
- Kansas Health Solutions (Topeka, KS)
- Kansas Historical Society (Topeka, KS)
- Karate High School (band)
- Kearns High School (Utah)
- Kearsley High School (Flint, MI)
- Keene High School (New Hampshire)
- Kellam High School (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Keller High School (Keller, Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 6-foot 205-pound running back from Kahuku High School originally signed with San Diego State in 2005.
Kevin Unga, 6-2, 222, Kahuku High School, Laie, Hawaii - Brother of Devin Unga.
The addition of the guard from Kahuku High School brings the Beavers' 2004 recruiting class total to 28 players.