The 47 Raiffeisenbanks and their overarching institution, Raiffeisenlandesbank Kaernten (RLB Kaernten), raised the volume of loans grated by 1.
What does Ktn stand for?
Ktn stands for Kaernten (German: Carinthia; Austria Europe)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of Ktn
We have 16 other meanings of Ktn in our Acronym Attic
- Keep Truckee Meadows Beautiful (Reno, NV)
- Keretapi Tanah Melayu Bhd.
- Kediri Tiger Motor Club (Indonesia)
- Kuala Terengganu Municipal Council (Malaysia)
- Kashmir Traders and Manufacturers Federation
- Kona Town Music Festival (Hawaii)
- Keep the Music Playing (philanthropic campaign; Country Music Association)
- Kingston Transportation Master Plan (Kingston, Ontario, Canada)
- Keep the Marsh Special Alliance (Kent, UK)
- Kill the Man with the Ball (gametype)
- Kawish Television Network (Pakistan)
- Kennedy Town (Hong Kong)
- Kenya Television Network
- Ketchikan, AK, USA - Ketchikan International (Airport Code)
- Knowledge Transfer Network
- Known Traveler Number (airlines security reservation)
- Kontak Tani Nelayan Andalan (Indonesian: Dependable Fishermen's Contact; Indonesia)
- Ken-Ting National Park (Taiwan)
- Keep The NSYNC Pride Alive
- Know the Naked Truth
Samples in periodicals archive:
The president of local football club FC Kaernten is far-right politician Joerg Haider, who is also the regional governor.
Matador Puchov 2, FL Atirau 0 (agg 2-0); Polonia Warsaw 2, Sliema 0 (agg 5- 1); Lokomotiv Tbilisi 1, FC Copenhagen 4 (agg 2-7); Kaernten 4, Liepajas Metalurgs 2 (agg 6- 2).