Kadokawa, Dwango form capital alliance TOKYO - Publisher Kadokawa Group Holdings Inc.
What does KGH stand for?
KGH stands for Kadokawa Group Holdings (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KGH
We have 15 other meanings of KGH in our Acronym Attic
- Kashin-Garnaev-Gluskin (compression theory)
- Keep Grahamstown Grahamstown Campaign (South Africa)
- Kingman, Arizona Greyhound (Amtrak station code)
- Kenya Grain Growers Cooperative Union
- Knowledge Grid and Grid Intelligence
- Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki (TV)
- Kanu Gruppe Glarnerland Linth (German: Canoe Group Glanderland Linth)
- Kendrick Girls' Grammar School (UK)
- Kesteven Grantham Girls' School (UK)
- Kansas Grape Growers and Winemakers Association (Emporia)
- Kathmandu Guest House (hospitality; Nepal)
- Kennewick General Hospital (Kennewick, WA)
- Kew Gardens Hills (New York)
- Kew Green Hotels (est. 2001; UK)
- Keystone Group Holdings, Inc. (Tampa, FL)
- King George Highway (British Columbia, Canada)
- Kingston General Hospital (Kingston, Ontario)
- Koga General Hospital (Miyazaki, Japan)
- Kansai Gaidai Hawaii College (Honolulu, HI)
- Kelowna General Hospital Foundation (British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the downside, Kadokawa Group Holdings tumbled 59 yen, or some 2.
Tsuguhiko Kadokawa, chairman of Kadokawa Group Holdings, said Friday that his company is planning to produce the film and release it in two years.
Animation- and game-related issues such as Kadokawa Group Holdings and Dwango were sold after surging the previous day on speculation that Taro Aso, the Liberal Democratic Party's secretary general, may succeed Abe and further Japan's manga comics industry.