Beyond tourism, the new building will provide much-needed office space for about 35 refuge workers and as many as 20 Kachemak Bay Research Reserve employees.
What does KBRR stand for?
KBRR stands for Kachemak Bay Research Reserve (Alaska)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kirby Bellars Riding Club (UK)
- Knowledge-Based Reverse Engineering
- Klamath Basin Research & Extension Center (Oregon State University)
- Karimun Beach Resort Golf Club (Indonesia)
- Kootenay Boundary Regional Hospital (Canada)
- Kedutaan Besar Republik Indonesia
- Kentucky Biomedical Research Infrastructure Network (Louisville, KY)
- Kraljevski Beogradski Ragbi Klub (Croatian rugby club)
- Kalgoorlie Boulder Resources Limited (Australia)
- Kaysinger Basin Regional Planning Commission
- Kellogg Brown and Root Services, Inc
- Knorr-Bremse Rail Systems (UK)
- Kowloon Bay Refuse Transfer Station (Hong Kong)
- Kogarah Bay Radio Yacht Club (Australia)
- Keio Business School (Keio University; Japan)
- Kellogg Bird Sanctuary (Michigan State University)
- Kelly Benefit Strategies (Hunt Valley, MD)
- Kemmy Business School (Ireland)
- Kempenfelt Bay School (Ontario, Canada)
- Kentucky Breakfast Stout (Founders Brewing Company beer)