| BRUSSELS, Oct 1 (KUNA) -- The Belgian army's mission at Kabul International Airport in Afghanistan has come to an end after nearly ten years.
What does KIA stand for?
KIA stands for Kabul International Airport
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KIA
We have 70 other meanings of KIA in our Acronym Attic
- Kodiak Island (Alaska)
- Koito Industries (Japan)
- Konami Industry Co., Ltd.
- Künstliche Intelligenz (German: Artificial Intelligence)
- Kunstmatige Inseminatie
- Kunstmatige Intelligentie
- Kurchatov Institute (Russia)
- Kyrie Irving (basketball player)
- Potassium Iodide
- receptor affinity (pchemistry)
- Kachin Independence Army (Burma)
- Kagoshima International Association (Japan)
- Kakamigahara International Association (Japan)
- Kalamazoo Institute of Arts (est. 1924; Kalamazoo, MI)
- Kanagawa Information Services Industry Association (Japan)
- Kanagawa International Association (Japan)
- Kansai International Airport (Osaka, Japan)
- Kappa Index of Agreement
- Keep It American (Canyon Lake, TX)
- Key Issues Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Investigation showed it was a civil helicopter but worked in the military section of the Kabul International Airport and has not paid taxes to Afghan government.
New York (AirGuide - Travel Security Update Asia / Pacific) Nov 27, 2011 Kabul International Airport Afghanistan airport requires all travelers to provide biometric data.
2billion dollars have been transferred in cash through Kabul International Airport alone during the last three-and-a-half years," Afghanistan's finance minister, Dr Omar Zakhilwal, wrote in a letter to US Congresswoman Nita Lowey.