KABUL, Afghanistan, Jumada II 14, 1434, Apr 24, 2013, SPA -- At least six people died and 64 others were injured Wednesday when a moderate 5.
What does KBL stand for?
KBL stands for Kabul, Afghanistan (Airport Code)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of KBL
We have 73 other meanings of KBL in our Acronym Attic
- Kristiansund Ballklubb (Kristiansund Ball Club; Norway)
- Kurikulum Berbasis Kompetensi (Indonesian: Competency-Based Curriculum)
- Kyokuto Boeki Kaisha, Limited (Tokyo, Japan)
- Kennet Beekeepers Association (UK)
- Kent Beekeepers' Association
- Buckley Air Force Base, Colorado
- Koninklijke Belgische Kunstschaatsen Federatie (Dutch: Royal Belgian Figure Skating Federation)
- Knowledge-Based Knowledge Management
- Knowledge-Based Kernel Regression (advice-giving technique)
- Koninklijk Belgisch Kano Verbond (Dutch: Royal Belgian Canoe Federation)
- Kapalaran Bus Line
- Karnataka Bank Ltd (India)
- Kilusang Bagong Lipunan (Philippines; New Society Movement)
- Kirloskar Brothers Limited (India)
- Kommission für Bestandsaufbau und Lizenzen (German: Commission for Inventory Structure and Licenses)
- Korean Basketball League
- Kredietbank SA Luxembourgeoise (Luxemburg bank)
- Kuhns Brothers Log Homes, Inc.
- Kentucky Board of Licensure for Occupational Therapy (Kentucky Finance and Administration Cabinet)
- Kennebunk Light & Power District
Samples in periodicals archive:
KABUL, Afghanistan (TAP) - An Afghan tribunal convicted two top executives from Kabul Bank and sentenced them to five-year prison terms on Tuesday for their role in a massive corruption scandal that led to the collapse of Afghanistan's largest bank and threatened the country's fragile economy.
The 22nd contingent of Bulgarian Armed Forces, which is participating in the operation of International Security Assistance Force, (ISAF) in Kabul, Afghanistan, is going to be sent off with an official ceremony Thursday.
ANKARA, May 18, 2010 (TUR) -- Turkey condemned the suicide attack which was launched in Kabul, Afghanistan on Tuesday morning.
KABUL, Afghanistan -- The murder of Gayle Williams, an aid worker with Serve Afghanistan, has raised concerns about security, not only in Kabul, but for aid workers in general.