from the Shah Rukh Khan-starrer, Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna.
What does KANK stand for?
KANK stands for Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna (movie)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Kalamazoo Area Newcomers' Club
- Kenya AIDS NGO Consortium
- Korea Advanced Nano Center
- Korea Article Numbering Center
- Korean American National Coordinating Council
- Kansas Digital Image Data System
- Katy Area New Democratic Organization (Fort Bend Democrats Grass Roots Organization; Texas)
- Kerala Association of New England
- Kerala Association for Non-Formal Education and Development
- Kansas Air National Guard
- Kansas Automated Nurse Notification (Kansas Board of Nursing)
- Kansas Research and Education Network
- Kansas (old style)
- Kansas Association of Nursing Students
- Kentucky Association of Nursing Students
- Kenya Action Network on Small Arms (Kenya)
- Kansas School for Effective Learning (Wichita, KS)
- Kansas School Public Relations Association
- Knowledge-based, Accurate Natural-language Translation
- Kafue Anti-Poaching Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna (2006, 3hrS, 35minS) Director Karan Johar explored the murky world of adultery and extra-marital affairs in this magnum opus.
Calling Filmfare Award winner Rani, 31, "Queen of Bollywood", it is showing her following Hindi films: Bunty Aur Babli, Black, Hum Tum, Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, Paheli, and Saathiya.
Like Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna was tough to compose for.
Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna (12A) VERDICT: ***** KARAN Johar directs Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan and Rani Mukherjee in Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna (12A), the 202-minute story of a budding romance between Jai and Shalini who are both married to different people.
Trained in classical music since the age of four, Shafqat regaled the audience not just with his compositions Tere Naina ( My Name is Khan ), Bin Tere ( I Hate Luv Storys ), Mitwa ( Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna ) but also hits like Farida Khanum's Aaj Jaane Ki Zid Na Karo and Hemant Kumar's Yeh Naiyan Dare Daare ( Kohra ).
MOVIE KARAN Johar directs Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan and Rani Mukherjee in Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna (12A), the 202-minute story of a budding romance between Jai and Shalini who are both married to different people.
After all, he had made declarations of making a 'different' film even before Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna that, despite its adultery theme, rehashed the same old KJo formula.