Considering they were dumb enough to pack along their drug paraphernalia, we think you won't be surprised to learn they weren't smart enough to evade K-Mart security in Pocono, Penn.
What does K stand for?
K stands for K-Mart (store)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of K
- Cathode (electronics)
- Coefficient of Thermal Conductivity
- Cologne (auto license plate)
- Confidential Cryptographic (TMINS)
- Eastern Ontario (postal code designation, Canada)
- Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, Texas (designates original point of circulation of a dollar bill)
- K Language (Unix-Based programming language)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many of the stores are conversions of existing K-Mart units.
In June 1988 Arthur Clarks was awarded $5,600,000 in damages from K-Mart for injuries he sustained while unloading his truck.
6 million in personal injury damages in a suit against K-Mart for head injuries he incurred while loading his truck.
And ultra-nationalist Mexicans object to Zedillo because of reports that he crosses the border to shop at the Calexico, California, K-Mart during his frequent visits to Mexicali.
The 300,000-square-foot RGL complex planned for Fort William Road and Central Avenue is to include a shopping centre with Woolco and K-Mart stores as anchors, a multi-screen cinema and an eight-storey suite motel.