With Havoc Company elements typically conducting five to seven hours of movement to arrive at a population center, the need to make every minute of the KLE have lasting impact cannot be overstated.
What does KAHE stand for?
KAHE stands for KLE (Karnataka Lingayat Education) Academy of Higher Education (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAHE
- Kerala Ayurvedic Health Clinic (UK)
- Kettering Adventist HealthCare
- Klage Auf Herausgabe von Cookies
- Knoxville Arabian Horse Club (Knoxville, TN)
- Korean Art History Connection
- Kwajalein Atoll Health Care
- Kansas Association of Health Care Communicators
- Kentucky Association of Health Care Facilities
- Kansas Animal Health Department
- Kentucky Advocates for Higher Education
- Kentucky Athletic Hall of Fame
- Kemper Auto and Home Group
- Kingsport Area Health Improvement Project
- Kenya Association of Hotel Keepers and Caterers
- Kalamazoo Aviation History Museum (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Kirkcudbright Academy Half Marathon (UK)
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Kentucky Association of Housing Officers (university housing)
- Kentucky Association of Health Plans
- Korea Association of Health Promotion (Seoul, South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kawasaki's KLE 500 has been relaunched as a `new model' for 2005, though in truth it's a revamp of the original KLE 500 which first hit UK showrooms in 1991.