KIST has chosen to adopt the Primary Years and Middle Years Program of the International Baccalaureate Organization and is currently the only authorized IB school to offer both the PYP and MYP in Japan.
What does KIDEA stand for?
KIDEA stands for KIST (Korea Institute of Science and Technology) Intermittently Decanted Extended Aeration (water science)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kentucky Industrial Development Act
- Kooperation in der Abfallwirtschaft (German: Cooperation in Waste Management)
- Korea Institute for Defense Analyses
- Kangaroo Island Development Board
- Kentucky Industrial Development Council, Inc. (est. 1967)
- Kingston Ice Dance Club (UK)
- Klingon Imperial Diplomatic Corps (Star Trek fan website)
- Korea Internet Data Center
- Kinetic Impact Debris Distribution
- Kent Interactive Digital Design Studio (University of Kent; UK)
- Kanazawa International Design Institute (Kanazawa, Japan)
- Khazanah Ilmu Darul Iman (Malay: Darul Iman Treasure of Knowledge)
- Knowledge of Infant Development Inventory (parental diagnostic assessment)
- Korea Insurance Development Institute
- Knowledge, Information, Data and Metadata Management (British Computer Society; UK)
- Kalam Integrated Development Project (Pakistan)
- Korea Institute of Design Promotion
- Keep Infants with Down Syndrome (advocacy group)
- Kernel Installation and Distribution System (Vista)
- Key Information Data System (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A robot intended to assist in surgical operations and take care of patients in hospitals, will also be developed by KIST scientists in five years," he said.