00 RA440 Scholars of education and physical education, most at the University of Victoria, British Columbia, and the University of Jyvaskyla, Finland, make a case for integrating health literacy in schools as a priority in public health.
What does JYV stand for?
JYV stands for Jyvaskyla, Finland (airport code)
This definition appears frequently
- Joondalup Youth Support Services (Australia)
- Jiawei-Yupingfeng-Tang (Chinese herbal formula)
- Johannesburg Youth Theatre (South Africa)
- Junior Youth Theatre
- Japan Youth Treasure House
- Java-Based Python
- Japan Yoga Therapy Society (est. 2003)
- Johnny Young Talent School (Perth, Western Australia, Australia)
- Jiangyin Television (Jiangyin, China)
- Jyväskylän Yliopisto (University of Jyväskylä, Finland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
by Lea Pulkkinen, University of Jyvaskyla, Finland Adapted from a presentation given at the Decade for Childhood2012-2022 Launch during the Global Summit on Childhood, March 30, 2012, Washington, D.
The team - led by Dr Neil J Cronin, who has since relocated to the University of Jyvaskyla, Finland - said that walking in heels is an inefficient way to walk.
AUTHORS BIOGRAPHY Sara MUTIKAINEN Employment Department of Health Sciences, University of Jyvaskyla, Finland Degree MSc Research interests Exercise and heart.
Hanslin was born on July 12, 1927 in Jyvaskyla, Finland, the daughter of Vaino and Martta (Barqvist) Rontu.
SYMPOSIUM/'Edge--Paracentric Architecture' 11th International Alvar Aalto Symposium 7-9 August 2009, University of Jyvaskyla, Finland www.
The men will compete in the First League in Jyvaskyla, Finland.