Characteristics of male juvenile sexual offenders ATSA Forum, Winter 2007.
What does JSO stand for?
JSO stands for Juvenile Sexual Offender
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSO
We have 56 other meanings of JSO in our Acronym Attic
- Johann Strauss Orchestra (est. 1987)
- Joint Security Organisation (gaming)
- Joint Service Office
- Joint Specialty Officer
- Joint Staff Office/Officer
- Joint Subcommittee on Oceans
- Journal of Surgical Oncology (Wiley)
- Junction South Of
- Just South Of (dispatch directions)
- Just Starting Out
- Joint Specialty Officer Nominee
- Joint Special Operations Agency
- Joint Special Operations Area
- Journal of Surgical Orthopaedic Advances
- Journal of the Southern Orthopaedic Association
- Justice Society of America (comics)
- Joint Special Operations Air Component
- Joint Special Operations Air Component-Central (US Army)
- Joint Special Operations Air Component Commander
- Joint Special Operations Air Detachment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Juvenile sexual offenders are increasing and both females and males have similar psychological symptoms, delinquency history, and physical and sexual victimization.
Data from the first 100 families of an ongoing randomized study of 131 juvenile sexual offenders in Chicago show that multisystemic therapy provided by community-based therapists reduced delinquency, sexually inappropriate behavior, alcohol and substance abuse, and the need for psychiatric services.
5) The impact of juvenile sexual offenders on future community safety is underscored by the fact that, as of 1999, the majority of adult sexual offenders studied reported a history of sexual offenses before the age of 18.
Juvenile Sexual Offender Adolescent Protocol The total mean scores decreased from 25.
While experts may anticipate these results due to the youthfulness of the offenders, their lack of developed social skills, and their inability to control others without resorting to force, the data indicate that homicidal juvenile sexual offenders often engage in gratuitous violence.