In addition, staff in the facilities and the team of juvenile community corrections officers began using the Juvenile Sex Offender Assessment Protocol (J-SOAP) for all juveniles adjudicated of sex offenses.
What does JSOAP stand for?
JSOAP stands for Juvenile Sex Offender Assessment Protocol
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JSOAP in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Specialty Officer Nominee
- Joint Special Operations Agency
- Joint Special Operations Area
- Journal of Surgical Orthopaedic Advances
- Journal of the Southern Orthopaedic Association
- Justice Society of America (comics)
- Joint Special Operations Air Component
- Joint Special Operations Air Component-Central (US Army)
- Joint Special Operations Air Component Commander
- Joint Special Operations Air Detachment
- Journal of Shiatsu and Oriental Body Therapy (UK)
- Japan Security Operation Center (Little Earth Corporation)
- Joint Science Operations Centre
- Joint Service Operational Center
- Joint Service Operational Concept
- Joint Ship Operations Center
- Joint Ship Operations Committee (US DoD)
- Joint Special Operations Command
- Joint Special Operations Component Commander
- Jaguar Saurus of Doom (online gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two recently developed actuarial instruments that are comprehensive in their approach to assessment of generalized risk are: the Juvenile Sex Offender Assessment Protocol (J-SOAP) developed by Prentky et al.
Juvenile Sex Offender Assessment Protocol (J-SOAP; Prentky, Harris, Frizzell, Righthand, 2000) is an actuarial risk assessment protocol for juvenile sex offenders.